Week 14
Week 14 has begun. Finally at the second trimester!
Cravings: breakfast burrritos and pupusas, breakfast bagel sandwiches
I’m forcing myself to eat: broccoli, yogurt, and berries. Organic berries. Only the best for these babies.
I’m thankful for: just found out the genders. A boy and a girl! We feel so blessed to have one of each and for each one to look so healthy. Feels so surreal that this pregnancy is turning out so perfect. So thankful cuz anything is possible: genetic and congenital defects, injuries during delivery. Anxious about all the things that can still go wrong but I’m trying to tell myself there’s no indication that anything will go wrong anyway. Just gotta take it day by day. Feeling stir crazy cuz I’m not used to being so sedentary but at the same time I’m so fatigued that usually I’m more ambivalent about being a lazy couch potato than anything else.
I’m questioning: why am I still so nauseous sometimes. Things started to improve at week 12 and then felt like they worsened again. My belly started to pop out this past week. I’m afraid it’s still going to be really big pretty soon…
Comments
Post a Comment