Week 23
This belly is getting big. This week I transitioned to a larger size of lead. It feels so heavy. For once I can’t really tolerate continually wearing the lead and I need to remove it between every procedure.
I’m glad that wearing lead won’t increase the risk of preterm labor. I’m glad that everything has been going smoothly so far.
There’s no hiding the belly now. Every day in clinic there is at least one patient who asks if I’m expecting. It seems like just yesterday that the belly was smaller and I was shocked that the sushi worker at Sprouts would even remark that I’m pregnant.
I hope these twins continue to grow healthily. This past week nosebleeds have gotten a little bitter. Just had one. The worst I’ve had was 1.5 weeks ago when I had 6 nosebleeds in one day. I got an ENT referral but hopefully I won’t need to use it.
It’s starting to get more real that the twins are arriving soon. 12 weeks maybe! Not ready. Excited to get the car seats though. But now I’m starting to think that maybe we should move. Everyone is saying that climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor carrying two babies is going to get old really fast. So maybe a 3 BR standalone house. Not sure what help we’re going to get. Family hasn’t really reached out. Wondering if they’re waiting for us to reach out?
Comments
Post a Comment